Elevate Offices Closed to Public Until Further Notice in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
MONTROSE, DELTA, CO – Elevate Internet, along with its parent company, Delta-Montrose Electric Association, will remain closed to the public until further notice. Elevate will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 within its local communities to determine an appropriate date to safely re-open its offices to the public. As a reminder, Elevate customers experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to contact Elevate immediately to discuss bill assistance options.
What we’re doing to keep you connected
- Elevate offices are temporarily closed until further
- Telecommuting software and systems are being utilized to support all employees who are able to work from home
- We have implemented regular disinfecting procedures in our facilities
- Employees who are ill or who have infected family members in their home have been directed to stay home
- Elevate adheres to the county and state public safety COVID-19 regulations of wearing masks, social distancing, and frequent hand washing
What you can do to help keep our essential employees healthy
Skip the trip to our offices and pay your bill remotely
- Log into your account and pay online at https://elevatefiber.smarthub.coop/Login.html
- Call us at 844-386-8744 and pay using our secure phone payment option
- Set your account to autopay. You can do this through your online account, linked above.
Please keep your distance from our service technicians and field crews. They are essential to ensuring Elevate continues to deliver reliable, high-speed internet.
PAY YOUR BILL
Access your account online: https://elevatefiber.smarthub.coop/Login.html
Call our offices and use a secure phone payment system: 844-386-8744
TECH SUPPORT OR SERVICE ISSUES
For tech support or Elevate service issues (internet, TV, and phone), always call Elevate at 844-386-8744. Our support team is here to serve you all day, every day.